JOIN OUR TEAM
We're always looking for people who are passionate about great food, drink and service. If this is something you are interested in then we'd love to hear from you. With great opportunities for those looking to progress, our friendly management and team of professionals provide a fantastic working environment with on-going training.
We feel there isn't a better place than the Cricketers to progress your career in the hospitality industry.
For all positions please use the email link below to enquire, stating which position you are interested in and include an accompanying CV.
Full time experienced kitchen porter required to join our team
- Keeping all kitchen work surfaces (counters, sinks, stoves, walls) cleaned and sanitized.
- Sweeping and mopping floors at the end of shifts.
- Wash cookware, utensils and cutlery in good time to keep them in rotation.
- Keep the food and supply storage areas organized and put away deliveries.
- Take out boxes and rubbish to bin areas.
- Help with routine food prep tasks (such as peeling and chopping vegetables) when needed.
- A fast learner with an interest in kitchen work.
- Willingness to adhere to health & safety rules.
- Good organizational skills.
- The ability to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
Salary & Benefits
£28,555.00 plus tips
- Free parking on site
- 28 days holiday pa
- Staff discounted food
- Live in available for the right candidate
BAR & WAITING STAFF
At the Cricketers we are always looking for people who want to work within the food and drink industry. If you are passionate about offering great service, food and drink then please get in touch.
Rate of pay depends on age and experience.
Restaurant Opening Times:
Mon - Sat noon to 3pm & 5pm to 9pm. Sun - noon to 5pm.