DINING AT THE CRICKETERS
To all our lovely customers, thank you for your continued loyalty
Coronavirus is our highest priority, and the safety and wellbeing of our team and guests is paramount.
We will be offering a limited menu while we all get used to the new way of pub life. For our first weekend of opening we will NOT be offering Sunday roasts, these will commence from Sunday 12th July.
Due to government guidelines we will be operating the following booking system until further government notice.
- Call the pub on 01582 620612 or email email@example.com to make your reservation.
- We will require your name, contact number and how many people are in your party. If you are a mix of households the maximum number in the party must not exceed 6. If you are a mix of two households ( or bubble ) there isn’t a cap on the number in your party.
- Please specify what time you would like a table from and until.
- Please specify if you would like drinks only or food and drinks.
- Please specify if you have a preferred area: Front bar, Rear bar, Upstairs lounge bar or outside. We will not always be able to accommodate your request but we will do our upmost.
- Unfortunately due to limited space and the safety of our staff and other customers we are asking all parents if you have children that they remain seated and supervised at all times. If you can refrain from bringing buggies and pushchairs into the pub it would be much appreciated. Travel seats are acceptable.
We thank all our customers for your understanding and patience during these difficult times.
Reserve your table by phone or email:
Tel: 01582 620612
Subscribe to our mailing list and receive our 'Pub Club' Newsletter and automatically enter our monthly prize draw to win a meal for two!
Restaurant Opening Times:
Mon - Thu noon to 3pm & 5pm to 9pm. Fri & Sat - noon to 3pm & 5pm to 10pm. Sun - noon to 5pm.